Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Popular Posts

Popular posts from this blog

Dekh Lena lyrics | Tony Kakkar

Dekh lena tony kakkar new song lyrics:

Woh waqt bhi ayega, drd kam ho jaye ga, tumhe bhul jayeinge , dekh lena, zindagi se jayeinge, laut ke na ayenge, tum yaad karo ge , dekh lena

I don’t wanna love uh but I still love u, I don’t wanna love u but I still love uh

Tere liye yoon pagal the saari duniya ko chod diya, Tumse dil joda tha maine, Tumne hi dil tod diya, Pichli raat ko teri yaad ne, Phir se hamein sone nah diya, Tune apna banayaa nai, Kisi aur ka bhi hone na diyaa

Log honge hazaron mein, Hum ek nahi honge, Tanha reh jaoge, Dekh lena

Dil toota hai mera jab, Dil tootega tera, Tum toot jaoge, Dekh lena

Shaam dhale kabhi fursat mein tumhe meri yaad sataygi, yaad to aisi cheez hai na chahoge phir bhi aayegi, mujhko jo mohabbat thi , tumko woh jab hogi, mujhko tab samjhoge , dekh lena

I don’t wanna love u but I still love u, I don’t wanna love u but I still love u, I don’t wanna love u but I still love u, I don’t wanna love u but I still love u

Top Comments:

1. At long last, Tony is regaining his former self, and this time he seems to take pleasure in it. Tony is the guy behind many of Bollywood's most iconic songs, like "Sawan Aaya Hai" and "Khuda Bhi Jab," among a great number of others.


2. The humiliating songs that Tony sir has released are generating a far bigger number of views and likes than the gorgeous songs that he has created. this is in contrast to the sweet songs that he has made. The immaturity of the typical member of the population is brought into stark relief by this example. When he creates songs that are embarrassing, everyone criticises him, but when he makes songs that are brilliant and poetic, many people still do not support him. When he writes songs that are humiliating, everyone criticises him. Everyone makes fun of him whenever he composes tunes that are humiliating to listen to. This is a perfect illustration of what is commonly known as the "Doglapan" of the audience.


3. I would like to request that you, sir, continue to compose music that is equally as insightful and thought-provoking as this music. I beg you not to disappoint me in any way. Don't be concerned about this aspect of the situation because genuine music enthusiasts will undoubtedly back you up in your endeavour.


3. Even contemplating the possibility of it gave me the chills all over my body. Incredible in every aspect, including writing, singing, and musical composition

.
4.In the past, we had all criticised him for a variety of reasons; however, we should now encourage him for the incredible successes he has achieved and urge him to "keep it up, bro."


5. Congratulations, you have created a masterpiece; you have successfully regained your footing. You have succeeded in getting back on your feet. You have been successful in regaining your footing in this situation. I really wish that you could write a lot more songs that are just as good as this one, and I really hope that you can.


6. He shouldn't be the centre of criticism anymore; instead, he should be given a lot of encouragement; I really like his new songs; you should keep the same attitude as before.

loading....

SuMit
INFJ

Related Posts

Post a Comment